Welcome to Stoats Farm Camping.
Stoats Farm is a small, friendly Isle of Wight Campsite run by Adventure Activities with pitches for tents, caravans and camper vans. Nestled in a fold at the foot of the Tennyson Downs, Stoats Farm is an ideal base for enjoying walking, cycling and other more adventurous activities. Perfect for a peaceful retreat or an adventure packed holiday.
Our facilities include:
- Toilet Block with toilets and showers and power point in Ladies for hair dryer and shaver point in Gents. Disabled Toilet.
- Elsan Disposal.
- Covered Washing up area.
- Recycling Area.
- Small shop selling basic provisions.
- Local Information point - activities, tide times, best local walks.
- Free Charge point for Phones and Lap Tops.
- Ice Pack freezing and some fridge space for campers use (free and subject to availability).
- Picnic benches available.
- Raised BBQ and fire pits permitted. Limited fire bricks and fire pits available.
- Communal campfire area with organised family campfire sessions.
- Adventure Experiences including Kayaking, Coasteering, Paddle boarding, Archery, Arrow tag, Axe throwing, Mountain boarding and Bushcraft.
We also welcome pre-booked parties or rallies. Please call us today to discuss prices on 0800 1804 025 to discuss.
If you book a break with us you can now enjoy 10% discount against any activity you book at Adventure Activities Isle of Wight.
Courtesy of red funnel ferries, we can also offer you a 15% car and vehicle discount for all bookings with us from Southampton to east Cowes.